If you have a website, connecting your website to Google Analytics should be on your to do list. If you or someone is completing search engine optimization (SEO) on your website, then it is a must have as it is part of the steps to completing SEO for Google Search.
What is Google Analytics?
“Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic…“
Google Analytics can help your business:
- To know where visitors came from
- To understand which Geographical area brings in the most customers
- To segment your customer base
- To create and track effective campaigns
- To check if you’re achieving ‘Goals’
- To learn what search terms bring in traffic
- To study your competition
- To understand the kind of content you should create
- To understand why visitors might be bouncing off your site
- To understand which social platforms to target
Here is a video I put together of what metrics I monitor on my Google Analytics account the most and why.
Be sure to check out the “freebies” section and download my Google Analytics Top Metrics Guide here.
Need help with setting up a Google Analytics account? Let’s connect!