Is your website needing a facelift? Are you getting the right information to your customers? Here’s a ‘Website Check List’ to get you started.
Before a potential customer gives you a call, most will search for you and your business online. If they do find your website and it is outdated, they will not be calling or emailing you for more information.
In the current market, people want to get the basic information about you, your services and where you are located before they pick up the phone. If your website is not “up to par” they will take their business elsewhere.
Signs Your Website Needs a Facelift or a Re-Design
- The copyright date in your footer is not current
- Your website has animation or flash
- Your site’s content is all images
- You do not have a blog
- You have not integrated social media into your website
- Your website has a guest book or visible hit counter
- You have to call your “web guy” for every change you want done to your site
- Your website is not mobile friendly
- Photos/images on your website are old, distorted or take too long to load
- Too many Font Styles & Colours
- Your website is narrow, or is on the left side of the screen
- The content on your site is no longer relevant
- Your website doesn’t appear or function properly in ALL browsers (Internet Explorer, FireFox, Safari) or on mobile (iPhones etc)
If you answered yes to any of the above, you may want to consider redesigning your website. Your website is the most important online marketing tool, and therefore it needs to be up to date and fresh.